As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Autumn Colour, Deciduous Plants, Pack of 3 Established Plant Varieties in 10.5cm Pots, You Garden, Japanese Maple Acer Trees ShrubsYouGarden
- Perfect for shady spots, specimen plants in pots around the patio or in the border. Fiery autumn foliage colour and interest that's guaranteed to make an impact.
Leaves change colour throughout the year, producing an amazing show in autumn before they drop. Easy to grow and fully hardy – even in the coldest of winters. Collection includes 3 varieties in 105cm pots approx 20cm tall inc pot.
|Height||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Length||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Weight||2 kg (4.41 Pounds)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
2. Tree Online Nursery
Pretty Foliage. Spectacular Autumnal Colours, 15-20cm Tall Starter Plant one stem in a 7cm or 8cm Pot, Japanese Maple, ACER PALMATUMTree Online Nursery
- Fully hardy and grown outdoors. Decorative pink and red winged fruits. An 15-20cm tall starter plant one stem, leafless during winter in a 7cm or 8cm pot. All of our plants are propagated and grown on our nursery in the UK and your plants will be freshly hand picked from our benches.
Small tree with stunning Autumn colours. This plant will be ready to be planted out this Spring. Our plants are securely packaged using our special packaging method.
|Brand||Tree Online Nursery|
|Warranty||We, at Tree Online Nursery guarantee that we only send top quality trees, shrubs, and herbaceous plants. We inspect everything thoroughly before despatch to ensure the best possible quality. We also ensure that all of our products are packed as securely as possible - with our unique method - in order to prevent any possible damage during postage. If a plant arrives to you damaged or fails to survive for longer than three months after delivery, then either a replacement or if you require a refund is guaranteed. Please bear in mind the fact that plants may require a bit of TLC if they have been deprived of light for an extended period of time during postage. And also, when plants are dormant in the winter, their physical appearance might be completely different to what they might normally look like during the spring or summer.|
Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream' | Japanese Maple Deciduous Potted Trees for Small Gardens | Premium Bushy Plant Shrub Tree in Pot 20-40cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Period of interest - boasts orange/yellow foliage during spring, matures to a lime green in summer before developing bright yellow leaves in autumn. Boasts brightly coloured foliage throughout spring, summer and autumn.
Can be planted in most soil types provided it is well-drained. Plant advice - prefers a partially shaded position in the garden, avoid prolonged exposure to full sun. Ultimate height & spread - Grows to around 4m high and spreads to roughly 3m wide. Characteristics - deciduous shrub, perfect for small garden or container.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Acer Palmatum Atropurpureum Hardy Japanese Maple Tree 3 Litre Potted Plant by Thompson and Morgan 1Thompson & Morgan
- Flaming burgundy purple-red autumnal coloured small garden leaves. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Classic, majestic and an all-round show stopper! electrifying displays, low maintenance and easy to grow large garden pot! Hardy japanese dwarf maples small tree; supplied as a 3 litre potted plant in pots - Acer Palmatum Atropurpureum.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Supplied with t&m's very own UK cultural instructions on how to care for your trees.
3 x Acer Trees | Japanese Maple Tree | Potted Outdoor Hardy Garden Ready Shrubs 20-30cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- The perfect way to spruce up your garden - easily bring your garden to life with any of these delightful Acer varieties. Regular, moist soil is advised, these varieties should also be protected from any harsh and windy weather.
You can fill any plant display and create a stunning look by placing each tree in the perfect spot. Once spring hits, the gorgeous array of vibrant shades will continue to show through Summer into Autumn.
An array of impressive japanese acer trees - our mix of Acer Trees include varieties such as Atropurpureum, Orange Dream, Phoenix, Sangukaku, Katsura, Beni-Maiko, Little Princess and more - depending on availability.
Stunning colour from spring through to autumn - wherever these Japanese Maple Trees are placed, their colourful shades will easily become an attractive feature in the garden. Well-drained, easy plant care requirements - thriving in conditions of sun or partial shade, as well as ensuring the plant is watered well during the growing stages of late-Spring and Summer.
Acer Palmatum Black Lace Japanese Maple Plant 50-60cm Supplied in a 5 Litre Pot by DirectPlants™DirectPlants
- Included in our fantastic multi buy deals in our amazon store. The japanese maple acer palmatum is a stunning fully uk hardy variety of this very sought after plant. Can be grown in garden border or patio pot.
You will receive 1 very healthy extra large specimen plant which is growing in a 5 litre pot and is approx 50-60cm talL. Will grow to approx 3-4m tall if left, however can be pruned to keep smaller. Plant in a sheltered position to prevent leaf scorch.
Free delivery directly to your door safely and securely in Direct Plants bespoke plant & tree packaging UK Grown in Norfolk, England at the Direct Plants nursery. Black lace is a very desirable variety, has deep purple lacey finely cut decorative leaves which turn brilliant shades of red and orange in the autumn before falling to show their deep glossy purple - red stems.
Japanese Maple Acer palmatum 'Atropurpureum' in a 3L Pot 50cm TallYouGarden
- Deep burgundy-purple leaves that turn a brilliant shade of red in Autumn and grows to 5-6m tall in 20 years. This stunning acer is guaranteed to make an impact in your garden for years to come! Fully hardy, the stunning foliage changes colour throughout the year, producing an amazing array of colours in autumn.
Supplied as a 3L potted plant.
Acer palmatum 'Katsura' Deciduous Hardy Japanese Maple Garden Shrub | 9cm PotGardenersDream
- Plant height incl. Pot: 20-30cm. Characteristics: hardy, deciduous shrub with bushy and upright habit. Growth & spread: ultimate height 2-4m & Spread 2-4m. Yellow-orange leaves with pink variegation in spring. Pot size Supplied: 9cm.
Japanese Maple Tree/Acer Palmatum 3-4ft Tall in 2L Pot, Stunning Autumn Colours 3fatpigs®3FATPIGS
- Common name: japanese maple genus: acer species: palmatum skill level: beginner exposure: Full sun, Clay/heavy, Acidic, Partial shade Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Chalky/alkaline Height: 6 - 10m Spread: 400cm Time to plant seeds: November to March.
Japanese maples are small, deciduous trees grown for their graceful habit, autumn colour and beautiful foliage which may be coloured or deeply dissected. Supplied in 2L Pot. Japanese maple tree / acer palmatum 3-4ft Tall in 2L Pot, Stunning Autumn Colours.
Japanese Maple, Deciduous Plant, Autumn Colour, Acer palmatum 'Phoenix' in a 15cm Pot, You GardenYouGarden
- New leaves are tinted pink, developing a green-veined middle before turning golden yellow. Silvery white bark on older stems accentuates the leaf and stem colours.
A dazzling ornamental tree noted for its bright red young stems. One of the most striking varieties of snakebark maples. Supplied as an established young tree in a 1. 5l pot, ready to be potted on or planted out.