As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources
Help Kids Express Feelings & Emotions, Easy-Grip, Learning Resources Express Your Feelings Sensory Bottles, Ages 3+, Set of 4, Securely-Sealed Bottles With Expressions & Mesmerising MotionLearning Resources
- 4 colours & expressions: each bottle features a unique emotion, angry red, and sad blue; Shake, colour, scared green, swirl, and interactive element that ties to 1 of 4 emotions—happy yellow, and rotate to see the motion.
Includes: 4 securely-sealed bottles and an Activity Guide designed to encourage discussion/conversation about responding to emotions in positive, proactive ways. Easy grip: each bottle is easy for little hands to hold, and the mesmerising motion in each bottle can help children focus and calm down.
Provide children with quiet, release the energy those feelings create, tangible ways to identify how they’re feeling, self-directed, and calm down. Identify & express emotions: Help children learn to identify emotions in themselves and others, and manage their own emotions.
2. Learning Resources
Help Children Understand Emotions and Express Feelings Through Play, Ages 3+, Learning Resources My Feelings Bean BagsLearning Resources
- Discuss the emotions, and textures to build vocabulary; and toss, catch, touch, colours, and trace to build fine and gross motor skills. Feel all the feelings: Encourage social emotional learning with this set of 10 totally tactile emotion beanbags.
Includes: 10 10cmx10cm beanbags, texture, each featuring a different colour, and emotion; drawstring carry bag; and parent/teacher activity guide.
How to play: touch, toss, catch, and talk about the emotions depicted on each beanbag; A variety of hands-on activities encourage social emotional learning, tactile awareness, and fine motor skills. Build those skills: strengthen social emotional skills with discussion about the feelings depicted on each beanbag; explore the different materials to build tactile awareness.
Visual Aid flashcards resources for Parents , Teachers , Educational Children Game learning Feelings , Schools, Emotional Development , Empathy & Social Skills, Emotion Notion Emotion Cards for KidsGeneric
- 100% money back guarantee our purpose is to promote emotional intelligence and happiness to children around the world. Colourful design our cards are designed with bright images that represent emotion as well as emoton-evoking colours that are also appealing to children.
For whatever reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will issue a full refund. Durable: our cards are made of thick, high quality laminated card which is resistant to tearing and stains.
Practical our card game comes with 24 different story cards which kids can use to learn how different scenarios real-life may make them feel. Teacher backed our card game has been proven in classrooms to help children understand and manage emotions more effectively, which makes them more confident.
Uk based small business our product has been designed with the UK market in mind so our story cards use relevant scenarios; also your support will help to grow a small business. This is especially beneficial for children with Autism, ADHD, Special Needs or who are non verbal.
|Manufacturer||Apples & Wares|
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
4. Learning Resources
49 Pieces, Communication Games for Kids, Learning Resources Who's Feeling What? Social Emotional Learning Games, Age 3+, Emotion Toys, Feeling Toys for KidsLearning Resources
- Includes: 12 double-sided caller cards, 12 double-sided emotion prompt cards, emoji tokens, and activity guide. Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, this feeling toy for kids helps little ones as young as 3 build school-ready SEL and problem-solving skills.
Never the same activity twice: with 12 double-sided caller cards and 12 double-sided emotion prompt cards, this communication game for kids lets you design a new game board every time you play.
Spot the face, spot the emotion: inspired by distance learning, this social-emotion learning game and activity set helps kids strengthen their SEL skills as they match the callers with their feelings. A fun way to talk about feelings: ready for use at home or in the classroom, Who’s Feeling What? comes with an SEL activity guide with ideas on how to use this emotion toy to get kids talking and learning.
5. Learning Resources
Feeling Toys for Kids, Learning Resources All About Me Feelings Activity Set, 54 Pieces, Emotion Toys, Communication Games for Kids, Ages 3+ Toddler Social Emotional Learning GamesLearning Resources
- Spot the face, spot the emotion: with 6 fun faces and 6 unique shapes, these feeling toys for kids strengthens social-emotional learning SEL skills through fun, hands-on play.
Counting, kids can use the set’s built-on sorting set to sort and match the counters by shape, sorting, colour, AND COLOURS: When they’re not talking about feelings, and emotion. Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, this feeling toy for kids helps little ones as young as 3 build school-ready SEL and problem-solving skills.
Includes: 36 counters featuring 6 emotions in 6 bright colours, and 18 activity cards. A fun way to talk about feelings: ready for use at home or in the classroom, the All About Me Feelings Activity Set comes with an SEL activity guide with ideas on how to use this emotion toy to get kids talking and learning.
Use at home / school / preschool / senco, kids2learn Today I AM Feeling Feelings and Emotions Chart, Communication Aid for non verbal children / autism / ADHD / SEN Feelings for kidskids2learn
- Bright and colourful A4 Laminated chart. Today i am feeling a4 Chart & Flash Cards. Ideal for use at home, school, preschool, senco. Fully reusable hook and loop dots on the card/chart. 12 emotions and feelings card included.
7. Learning Resources
One Size, Learning Resources 91293 See My Feelings Mirror Set of 4Learning Resources
- Understand others' emotions and increase self-awareness with bright, playful mirrors. Includes a getting Started guide with four activities and easy-to-identify emojis. The child-friendly mirror helps children recognise and identify with different pictured emotions in themselves and others.
Mirror comes with six slide-in photos of real children expressing real emotions: happiness, surprise, fear, sadness, silliness and anger. The mirror is made from shatterproof glass to ensure safety.
|Height||7.87 cm (3.1 Inches)|
|Length||25.4 cm (10 Inches)|
|Weight||0.98 kg (2.16 Pounds)|
|Width||21.84 cm (8.6 Inches)|
8. Learning Resources
20 cm H x 10cm W, Mindfulness, Unbreakable Mirror for Kids Pack of 1, Sensory Toys for Toddler Learning, Anxiety Relief, Learning Resources 91294 See My Feelings Social EmotionalLearning Resources
- Includes a getting Started guide with four activities and easy-to-identify emojis. Understand others' emotions and increase self-awareness with bright, playful mirrors. The mirror is made from shatterproof glass to ensure safety.
The child-friendly mirror helps children recognise and identify with different pictured emotions in themselves and others. Mirror comes with six slide-in photos of real children expressing real emotions: happiness, fear, sadness, surprise, silliness and anger.
|Height||4.06 cm (1.6 Inches)|
|Length||13.46 cm (5.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.25 kg (0.55 Pounds)|
|Width||21.59 cm (8.5 Inches)|
9. Yellow Door
12 pieces, Yellow Door YD1021 Emotion Stones SetYellow Door
- Each stone measures approx 45mm. This tactile set of 12 stones feature these common emotions: happy, proud, calm, angry, frightened, bored, confused, worried, sad, surprised, shy and embarrassed. Beautifully engraved and hand-finished, these pebbles are made with real stone and painted with non-fade paints, water, so they can be left outside and used in sand, snow or dirt.
Suitable for Age 3+. Help children to recognise facial expressions and to understand and express their own feelings and emotions with these hard-wearing emotion stones.
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
Jetec 3 Pieces Feeling Emotion Fans Traffic Light Fan Portable Emotion Fans Emotions Early Years Resource for Teachers Men Women Teens Education Party SuppliesJetec
- Size information: each cardboard feeling fan is about 13 x 5 cm/ 5. 12 x 1. 97 inches, or your handbag, or your pocket etc. Which allow you to take it around easily anywhere, it can be kept in your bag, light in weight and portable in size, anytime. Well made: these feelings emotion fans are made of thick cardboard which is double-layer laminated filmed, durable for long time using, no irritating smell, non-toxic and safe, please rest assured to buy.
Amount of packaging: you will get 3 pieces feeling emotion fans with 3 different emotion patterns as the picture shown in total, enough quantity for personal use, also you can share them with your family members or friends as thoughtful gift.
Easy to use: these mood fans are pre-assembled which makes it more convenient to use without much concern to install it by yourself, when you have the emotion you want to express, you can also easily switch it to the corresponding emotion pattern.
Adorable design: these double printed mood fans in green, and the patterns printed on emotion fans can express your different moods, yellow and red color which are designed with 3 different expressions, it brings a lot of joy to your dull life; Apart from that, you are able to regard it as a novel gift to your close friend.