As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fundels 109006004 "Learn English GameFundels
- Learn english in a fun and easy way. Fundels learn English. Educational Card Game. Play together, increased vocabulary, Achieve good understanding, Play with pictures and words.
|Height||9.3 cm (3.66 Inches)|
|Length||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Width||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
2. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Sentence Building DominoesLearning Resources
- Children can build a variety of sentences. Set of 114. Great for sentence construction games. Help children form sentences. Comes in a handy storage tub with handle.
3. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Little Banker Coin Matching GameLearning Resources
- Develops coin recognition. Encourages the reading of written monetary values. Teaches addition. Provides early introduction to money maths ands financial awareness. Realistic plastic play money approved by the HM Treasury.
Develops coin recognition. Realistic plastic play money approved by the HM Treasury. Provides early introduction to money maths ands financial awareness. Teaches addition. Encourages the reading of written monetary values.
|Height||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Length||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0.2 kg (0.44 Pounds)|
|Width||5.3 cm (2.09 Inches)|
4. Learning Resources
Learning Resources UK Direct Account LSP2629MUK Pound Sterling Play Money for Kids UK Toy Pack, MulticolouredLearning Resources
- Promotes financial awareness. Can be used for a variety of numeracy activities. Realistic looking play money notes. Develops coin and note recognition. Hm treasury Approved play coins.
5. The Green Board Game Co.
English, Card Game Supports Key Stage 2 – Ages 7-11, The Green Board Game Co BrainBoxThe Green Board Game Co.
- The challenge is simple; how much can you remember from your chosen card in just 10 seconds. 440 english questions: you can enjoy a game in as little as 5 or 10 minutes but with hundreds of questions there’s hours of fun to be had and no two games will be the same.
Features curriculum based english concepts: Support the classroom learning of children in Key Stage 2 England & Wales ages 7 to 11 with this fun English card game.
English version | 1 player | 10 Minute Playing Time | Ages 8+. Making your child an English whiz in no time. Solo or family play: enjoy the game alone or with family & friends. Fun & educational: brainbox english is designed, by a primary school teacher, to be fun to play whilst also reinforcing concepts being taught in classrooms.
6. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words GameLearning Resources
- Develops recognition of high frequency words. Includes 92 high frequency words. Features two levels of play. Encourages correct use of high frequency words. Pieces store in the popcorn themed box.
|Height||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Length||7.87 cm (3.1 Inches)|
|Weight||0.18 kg (0.4 Pounds)|
|Width||7.87 cm (3.1 Inches)|
7. Orchard Toys
Orchard Toys Match and Spell Next Steps Board GameOrchard Toys
- Great follow on from Orchard Toys' Match and Spell game. Suitable for age 5 and over. Double-sided boards to extend learning. Develop literacy skills using sounds and blends. Suitable for 1-4 players.
|Height||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Length||19 cm (7.48 Inches)|
|Weight||0.47 kg (1.05 Pounds)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
8. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Sight Word BingoLearning Resources
- Easy-to-play bingo style game play. Tricky’ words are highlighted for easy identification to remind children that they can’t sound out these words phonetically.
Game features two levels of play. Supports sight words from phase two and three of the government Letters & Sounds phonics framework. Includes multilingual activity guide.
9. Orchard Toys
Orchard Toys Times Tables HeroesOrchard Toys
- Designed to help parents and children prepare for the multiplication tables check MTC which is compulsory nationwide in primary schools for children in Year 4 from June 2020 Includes 2 games in one for added value.
Suitable for children age 6-9 years and for 2-4 players. Practise times tables from 2 to 11. An exciting multiplication game which makes times tables practise fun.
|Height||22.5 cm (8.86 Inches)|
|Length||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
10. EX Early Excellence Centre for Inspirational Learning
EYFS & KS1 Scientific Investigation, Exploring & Using Technology, Nurseries or Home, eex-stem, ideal for indoor play, Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set, STEM Play, suitable for SchoolsEX Early Excellence Centre for Inspirational Learning
- Botley utilises step coding and logic and will encourage early programming skills which will develop critical thinking and problem solving. It can be programmed to move, turn, avoid and move objects and make sounds; up to 80 steps in one sequence.
Activity set includes remote programmer, 6 double Sided Boards, 40 Coding Cards, Detachable Arms, Stickers and a Range of Obstacle Accessories. Botley allows children to engage in simple programming skills which develop critical thinking. Suitable for ages 5+ EYFS & KS1.