As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Czech Games Edition
Czech Games Edition, Under Falling Skies, Board GameCzech Games Edition
- An innovative dice placement mechanic, Replayable campaign, Gradually revealed content. Can you complete your mission before your base is destroyed? . English version | 1+ players | ages 12+ | 20 to 40 Minute Playing Time.
A solo game where you take charge of an underground base, trying to stop the alien invasion. Under falling skies can be played either as standalone games or as a replayable four chapter campaign.
|Brand||Czech Games Edition|
|Manufacturer||Czech Games Edition|
|Height||25.15 cm (9.9 Inches)|
|Length||5.33 cm (2.1 Inches)|
|Weight||0.65 kg (1.43 Pounds)|
|Width||18.29 cm (7.2 Inches)|
2. Paul Lamond Games
Stupid Deaths Board GamePaul Lamond Games
- It’s a race against death to be the first player home! For 2-6 players or teams aged 12 years and over. A game of dark fun where players who are dead right win! A funny, highly entertaining family board game with easy to play rules.
Work out whether the implausible, and sometimes rather amusing, demise is true or false.
|Brand||Paul Lamond Games|
|Manufacturer||Paul Lamond Games|
|Height||5.8 cm (2.28 Inches)|
|Length||26.7 cm (10.51 Inches)|
|Weight||0.87 kg (1.93 Pounds)|
|Width||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
3. Shot in the Dark
Shot in the Dark, The Ultimate Unorthodox Quiz GameShot in the Dark
- No boring quiz questions about capital cities or the Beatles first number one. A great game to play with friends or family. Instead, shot in the dark is a fun party trivia game with hundreds of the most bizarre, interesting and hilarious questions to which nobody knows the answer.
If you can't make an educated guess, then your only hope is a shot in the dark.
Great for dinner parties, travelling or holidays, family gatherings, pre-drinks, chilling with friends, games nights, long car journeys, or for anyone who cannot get enough fun facts and useless knowledge. Guaranteed great fun and interesting discussion whether you and your friends and family are trivia masters or terrible at traditional quizzes.
4. Spin Master Games
Spin Master Games Skillmatics Guess in 10 Educational Board Game, Animals, for Families and Kids Ages 5 and upSpin Master Games
- Recommended for 2-6 players, fun and engaGING: Just take the components out of the box, ages 5 and up. You’ve got 10 chances to ask questions to help you guess the animal on the card.
Fun for the whole family: take a look at the sample questions, then ask your own. Answer correctly and get an extra clue on the next card you have to guess. But miss it and you lose the game card you’ve just won. Educational and fun: kids will love gathering friends and challenging them to identify animals from clues.
It will take asking intelligent questions to win the game. Bonus questions: every card comes with an optional Bonus Question. Quick start, read the instructions and you're off. Helps promote social and communication skills, problem solving, decision making, and creative thinking. Includes: 52 game cards, 6 Clue Cards, Card Holder, Instructions.
|Brand||Spin Master Games|
|Height||4.62 cm (1.82 Inches)|
|Length||18.19 cm (7.16 Inches)|
|Width||24.13 cm (9.5 Inches)|
5. Thames & Kosmos
Thames & Kosmos | 695133 | Adventure Game: The Volcanic Island | Discover The Story | Cooperative Board Game | 1-4 Players | Ages 12+ |Thames & Kosmos
- Start playing right away. Similar to a pc adventure game, talk to people, players have to explore spaces, find clue, combine items, and make the right choices to win the game. Explore places, combine objects, experiences stories.
Exciting to the end. Cooperative. Simple rules. Replayable. Approximately five hours of play time. Playable in multiple chapters. A board game with simple rules played in four chapters for players 12 years and up.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos|
|Manufacturer||Thames and Kosmos|
|Height||18.03 cm (7.1 Inches)|
|Length||12.95 cm (5.1 Inches)|
|Weight||0.24 kg (0.53 Pounds)|
|Width||4.32 cm (1.7 Inches)|
6. Big Potato
Colourbrain Ultimate Family Board Game | Top Board Game for Kids and Adults | Fun For All AgesBig Potato
- Each team holds eleven Colour Cards in front of them. As long as some of the other teams get it wrong. First to reach 10 points, wins! kids vs adults: from pot noodles to pubs, Noddy to Netflix, this board game is filled with 300 questions that the whole family can join in with.
Race to the finish: play the correct colours and your team can race ahead with the points. Crafty family-friendly questions: can you remember what colour the five Olympic rings are? How about the colour of the four Teletubbies? Or the lid on a jar of marmite? Easy to learn, quick to play: like all our board games, Colourbrain takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play.
Colourful answers: colourbrain is one of the easiest family board games to learn. Perfect for large groups 2-20 players and ages 14+. Together, they have to figure out which ones to put down to answer the question.
|Weight||0.8 kg (1.76 Pounds)|
7. Drumond Park
Drumond Park The LOGO Mini Board Game, The Family Travel Board Game of Brands and Products You Know and Love, Family Games For Adults And Kids Suitable From 12+ YearsDrumond Park
- The logo mini game: the logo board game's clever cocktail of smart trivia has been packed into a travel box! This family board game is a 'taster' version of the classic Logo game - perfect while travelling or on holiday! .
|Height||1.5 cm (0.59 Inches)|
|Length||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|