As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Just Seed
JustSeed, Anthriscus sylvestris, Wild Flower British, 300 Seed, Cow ParsleyJust Seed
- Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information.
2. Just Seed
10g Seed Large Packet, Just Seed British Wild Flower, Anthriscus sylvestris, Cow ParsleyJust Seed
- Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information.
3. Just Seed
Cow Parsley, Wild Flower British, Anthriscus sylvestris, JustSeed, 50g Seed Bulk PacketJust Seed
- Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164.
4. Plant World Seeds
Plant World Seeds, Anthriscus Sylvestris 'Golden Fleece' Seeds Perennial Flower SeedsPlant World Seeds
- Height: 70-90cm. As a rule, fern-like leaves erupt from the ground in early spring making shining, except for severe winters, golden mounds which are resistant to burning by the sun, it is evergreen or evergold too! Be one of the very first to grow this quite incredible, lemony-yellow, newly-discovered foliage plant which is a perfect complement to the famous and very popular, dark-leaved.
Continue reading in the description section below. New! bright, with sprays of fluffy white flowers opening later. Packet content approximately: 50+. Genuine plant world seeds branded packets supplied direct from Plant World Seeds UK. Common name: Golden cow parsley.
Daucus carota 'Dara' Seeds. Chocolate Lace Flowercountrygardenuk.com
- Brilliant for cut flowers. Grows up to 1. 2m/5 feet tall. Tall hardy annual with long strong stems. Perfect for pollinating insects such as bees and hoverflies. One packet of seeds to grow the fabulous Daucus carota 'Dara'.
Lovely with Scabious and Larkspur. Thank you! countrygardenuk. Com. Daucus dara is similar to ammi but has lacy pink, burgundy and cream flowers. Rewarding and Easy to Grow. If you would like more seed sowing and growing information please see our website shop & resources page. Perfect filler.
Common Yellow, GROSEEDS, 50 Seeds Minimum Per Packet., Cowslip, Perennial Flowers, FP-COW-01GROSEEDS
- Genuine groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds. Uk based company. Has tall erect stems and is very hardy. Specifications - position : full sun, height : 15 - 25 cm, Spread : 20 - 25 cm, Flowering : March - May.
Apha registered. Giving back - 'seeds for you - water for another. Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa.
About - comes to life in mid spring producing pretty cluster of 4-20 nodding cup shaped butter yellow fragrant flowers on each stem. Easy spring flower to grow. Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets. Suitable for - rock gardens, pot plants, containers, wildflower gardens, bedding plants, RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Parsley Italian Giant Flat, 7 Grams- Finest Italian Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- To speed germination, seed can be soaked in warm water for 24 hours before planting. Planting depth: 1/8 to 1/4 inch. Harvest leaves continually during the growing season to encourage new growth. Days to germinate: 18-24.
Light: full Sun or Partial Shade. Plant on a windowsill throughout the year. Indoor windowsill pots can be left to pick young as does not transplant well. Spacing, Plant: 6 inches.
Sow seed thinly directly outdoors from mid spring onwards in a sheltered position as soon as soil is workable and cover with 1/8 to 1/4 inch fine soil. Spacing, row: 16-18 inches. Days to maturity: 70 Harvest larger sprigs off plants as they mature.
Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags. Parsley grows best in a mostly sunny location with relatively rich, moist, well drained soil. Lants are quite cold hardy and can usually be harvested into the winter. Thin outdoor plants to 6 inches apart when seedlings are 2 inches high.
Ammi majus Seeds. Ammi. RHS AGMcountrygardenuk.com
- Awarded the RHS AGM. Thank you! countrygardenuk. Com. If you would like more seed sowing and growing information please see our website shop & resources page. Tall hardy annual with long stems. A lovely filler for bouquets.
Ammi grows beautifully with other tall plants such as Scabious, Cosmos, Larkspur and Cornflowers. Great for wildlife especially pollinating insects such as bees and hoverflies. Grows up to 1. 2 -1. 5m / 4-5 feet tall. Lacy white blooms and feathery foliage makes Ammi brilliant for cut flowers. Ammi majus seeds.
Parsley Seeds Petroselinum crispum, Perennial Herb Seeds for Planting, Grow your own Parsley as Indoor Herb Garden or Outdoor Herb Plants: Plant Seeds for about 1200x Parsley Herb Plant by OwnGrownOwnGrown
- Simple sowing: precise instructions for plant seed cultivation on seed packets. Support: if your herbs plants don't grow as desired, please contact us at [email protected]
. Com - we will be happy to help you with your plants seeds or reimburse the full purchase price! Genuine parsley: premium perennial parsley seeds.
Top quality parsley plant herb seeds from germany: Certified premium parsley seeds.
Tip to season: parsley is the allrounder among herbs! Use fresh parsley as spice for salads, soups, parsley sauce or vegetable dishes. Also try parsley tea and parsley juice. Mix with herbs and spices like basil plant and rosemary plant.
One bag contains parsley seed for about 1200x whole plant parsley for your herb bed or herb garden kit for the kitchen, or outdoor as garden herbs. Sow herbs seeds between march & July in a herb pot or tray with potting soil, later outdoors in raised bed or balcony. The delicious, curly leaves can be eaten fresh, as dried parsley or frozen.